- Israel in 850 BC.
- Not Israel in Old Testament Times.
Remove all the red lines and labels.
Cities to Add. The links show where they belong.
- Kishion – https://bibleatlas.org/full/kishion.htm
- Taanach – https://bibleatlas.org/full/taanach.htm
- Harod – https://bibleatlas.org/full/harod.htm
- Endor – https://bibleatlas.org/full/en-dor.htm
- Akko – https://bibleatlas.org/full/acco.htm (but I spell it Akko)
(I’m looking thru the text for more missing cities.)
Spellings vary widely from author to author. These are mine:
- Akko, not Acco
- Beitshan, not Beth-shan
Cities to delete – so the map is easier to read. These do not appear in the story.
Shorten to fit the 6×9 ratio? I like the look of it as is, but you could cut off…
- Sidon at the top.
- Wadi El Arish and Kadesh Barnea at the bottom.