Thanks for showing up!
- I write on the back porch with the help of the neighbor’s cat.
- Delphine, my wife of 39 years, died of cancer in 2000, and I miss her every day.
- Two years later, I married Vickie. Every day I thank the Lord for Vickie. We taught English in China then retired ten miles from the Alabama Coast.
Family & Old Friends
- Jean Chatson Parks
- Stephen Abbott
- Donald Ingram
- Frank Rose on Bob Parks
- The Namer
- Beatrice Hesley
- Tom Mabie
- Howard Snyder
- Ralph L. Tilley
- Dan Harvey
- Tsinghua University 清华大学 2007-2008
- Chongqing Technology and Business University 重庆工商大学 2004-2007
- Alliant International University 1984-1988
- National University 1984-1988
- Phoenix University (Jordan College) 1976-1980
- Bachelor of Arts – Greenville College, 1963
- Master of Arts – Michigan State University, 1976
- Doctor of Philosophy – Michigan State University, 1987